The featherweight. Designed for the hunter looking for the reliability of 416 Stainless in the lightest configuration available – the ultimate lightweight rifle build. Finished with a full DLC treatment.
The Apollo Lite/Ti is a combination of 416 SS, Titanium, 4340 Chrome-Moly, and 6061 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum.
- Precision 3-lug receiver with 60° bolt
- Receiver is made of pre-hardened 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver has a dual pinned, 250” titanium recoil lug
- Receiver comes standard with a dual-pinned and 8×32 screwed two-piece 20 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Receiver finished with a full DLC treatment
- Raceways are electric discharge machined, EDM, for exacting tolerances
- 3 lug, .725” diameter fluted bolt machined from one-piece, pre-hardened 4340 Chrome-Moly
- Bolt is DLC treated
- Proprietary Bolt Knob manufactured from solid aluminum
- Receiver headspace tolerance and timed threads allow pre-fit barrels to be installed by the customer
- Receiver threads are 1.0625” x 16 T.P.I.
- Unique threaded trigger pins replace outdated hammered-in style pins – Patent Pending
- Accepts Remington style triggers
- Mini M16 extractor
- Improved cantilever style bolt stop provides strength and does not require stock modification
- .062” diameter firing pin
- Roller tipped cocking piece for smooth cocking operation
- Designed for BDL configurations and will accept 3.0″ internal box mags and AI style magazines
- Remington 700 footprint allows interface with standard stocks and chassis systems
- Apollo Lite/Ti is only available in a short action
- Available in .223, .308, and Mag bolt
- Weight: 27.20 ounces
This is item must be sent to a FFL. Upon purchase you will be contacted for your preferred FFL.