As Defiance continues to innovate and find new ways to better serve our customers, we have pushed the envelope again. The anTi X is an ultra-lightweight action with integral scope mounts and recoil lug that shares the same guaranteed head-space measurement as our Ruckus, Tenacity, and anTi custom precision rifle actions. Using pre-hardened 416R stainless for the receiver and a 4340 chrome moly bolt, gives customers the smoothness, reliability and longevity that they have come to expect from Defiance.
Innovative weight reduction. Premium Materials. No compromises.
- Receiver made of pre-hardened aircraft-certified 416 stainless steel
- One piece bolt machined in one operation enabling guaranteed headspace tolerance of +/-.001″
- Receiver barrel threads are 1.0625” X 16 T.P.I. (Rem. 700 thread dia. and pitch)
- XM Action
- Magnum Bolt Face (.550)
- 20 MOA scope mount
- Integral recoil lug
- Works with hinged floorplates, detachable magazines, or single shots
- Works with hinged floorplates and center feed detachable magazines
- Average configuration weighs 26-28 oz. depending on length
- Receiver body
- Repeater or single-shot style magazine cut
- Bolt stop/side bolt release, spring, pin
- One-piece bolt
- Bolt knob
- Firing pin/spring
- Cocking piece
- Bolt shroud
- Trigger pins
- Integral rail and recoil lug
THIS ITEM MUST SHIP TO A FFL. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR YOUR PREFERRED FFL UPON PURCHASE.
- Bolt Knob: