A low mass carrier provides the most significant improvement to felt recoil after the addition of a compensator. Our LMOS™ carriers remove much of the reciprocating mass out of the rifle's cycling. This translates into less felt recoil and less movement of the rifle. That means dramatically faster sight recovery and follow-up shots.
This carrier group includes our proprietary bolt design, the JP EnhancedBolt™. Superior in every way to a standard Mil-spec bolt, it's manufactured from SAE 9310, providing drastically extended lifespan with design improvements that ensure superior function.
The EnhancedBolt™ is compatible with any AR-15 platform using a Mil-spec bolt carrier and sub-components.
Package includes carrier, bolt assembly, cam pin, firing pin, firing pin retainer pin and instruction sheet.
Not for use in .308 AR-type rifles.
Features (bolt carrier):
- Design prevents dust cover from closing when rifle not fully in battery
- Roller-burnished bore for frictionless operation
- Rock-hard QPQ finish provides remarkable natural lubricity
- Extremely smooth cycling with proper lubrication
- Increased bearing surfaces for slower wear and longer component life
- Longer Mil-spec cocking pad for optimal reliability
- SAE 9310 steel construction for superior resiliency and extended lifespan
- DLC coating provides extreme surface hardness and lubricity while maintaining a ductile core
- Near frictionless surface finish
- Fully compatible with Mil-spec sub-components
- Increased diameter cam pin hole eliminates most common bolt breakages
- Improved lug geometry for reduced wear and easier locking/unlocking
- Enhanced Ejector mitigates head case extrusions and reduces brass smear
- Enhanced Extractor optimizes extraction function and eliminates common ejection failures
- Enhanced Gas Ring reduced internal friction and carrier wear while maintaining near indefinite gas seal