M5 Detachable Box Magazine (DBM) Long Action CIP + 338Hawkins Precision
THE CIP + MAGAZINE IS FOR ACCURATE MAG AND MDT CIP MAGAZINES.
Hawkins Precision M5 Detachable Box Magazine Rifle Bottom Metal is designed specifically for precision shooting. CNC-machined from a single piece of billet aluminum, this precision rifle bottom metal incorporates a barricade stop in front of the magazine well, and has a drafted magazine port. Our M5 DBM also includes a patented cantilever spring release that will not open under recoil. The M5 DBM is also available with a forward Picatinny rail attachment to attach a bipod, barricade stop, or tripod providing solution to create a stable shooting position in any environment.
- Fits Remington 700 and Remington Clone actions.
- Fits M5 inlets.
- Uses AICS magazines.
- Short-action version will work with AW magazines if your action is cut accordingly.
- Comes standard with action screws and bedding pillars.
- Available in Short Action, Defiance XM, Long Action, and CIP/CIP+ Length 338 Lapua
Short Actions: Hawkins Hunter Magazines / AICS 5 and 10 round 308 (3901 – 5 Round / 3902 – 10 Round)
Long Actions: Hawkins Flush Hunter Magazines (will not work with CIP length AICS, MDT, or Accurate magazines)
- Action Length:
- Long Action CIP Plus Length
- M5 DBM